Tour Code: FD01
Learn Thai Buddhist culture at the most important temple of Chiangmai Wat Doi Suthep. Visit natural beauty at the biggest national park in the north. Observe life style of hill tribe with coffee taste. And adventure by soft trekking downhill to Karen village and swiming at hidden waterfall
Get pick up at 08.00 a.m. from your hotel.
- Drive up mountain for about 40 mins to Doi Suthep temple
- Walk around the temple and learn history of Buddhism
- Take pictures with sacred pagoda containing relic of Budha
- Observe panoramic view of Chiang Mai
(the scene will be clear or not depends on weather)
- Ring the bells for sending message to heaven
- Get a holy blessing and white string from a monk
- Leave from temple and head to Doi Inthanon National Park
- After 2 hours drive we will visit Wachiratharn waterfall
- Enjoy taking photos
- Typical lunch at local restaurant (Grill fish or chicken with sticky rice,green papaya salad)
- Then continue driving to visit Hmong Fresh market where you will see atmosphere of local shopping
- Start soft trekking downhill with local Karen guide for about 2 hours
- You will see Pha Dok Siew waterfall where you can go swimming (the water is very cold in the winter). Please bring a towel.
- Exploring wild nature and small animals like birds,insects etc.
- Visit Arabica coffee growing village
- Coffee taste
Return to city and drop off at your hotel or airport at around 6.30 p.m.
* For this program, time does not allow to go up the summit and Twin pagodas
Duration : 8.00 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Price : 3,800 /person (minimum 2 persons)
- Private transfer by VIP SUV Toyota or VIP van
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water in car and refreshing towel
- Coffee taste at Karen village
- Accident insurance
- Flexibility to your time
- Drinks on meal
What to bring?
- Personal medication
- Sport shoes or walking shoes for trekking
- Sun glasses
- Insect lotion
- Sun block lotion
- Shorts or swimming suite ( if you would like to go)
- Swimming suite
- A towel