Tour Code: PK203
Visit Doi Suthep temple, Wat Phrathat Sri Chom Thong,Doi Inthanon NP,Waterfalls light trekking to coffee growing village,overnight at a resort served with BBQ dinner and wine.
- Pick up at your hotel and drive for about 40 minutes up hill to Doi Suthep Pui NP
- Visit The most famous temple of Chiang Mai Wat Doi Suthep
- Take picture with golden pagoda and see view point of Chiang Mai city
- Then drive to the south
- Stop at fresh market for a visit and buying some food
- Then visit to Wat Phra Sri Chom Thong
- Visit Wachiratharn waterfall
- Lunch (grill chicken,grill fish,green papaya salad and sticky rice)
- Trekking downhill to explore nature
- Coffee plantation and coffee taste
- Overnight at a resort in Karen village
- BBQ dinner +wine and chat with guide and local people
- Visit to Hmong fresh market
- Visit to Twin pagodas and flower garden
- Trekking for 3 hours at Kiew Mae Pan (not available from June to September). Then we will do at another place.
- You will see some animals mountain deers, coral and rare birds.
- Go swimming at Mae Klang waterfall
- Wat PhraThat Sri Chomthong for a visit holy pagoda and antique museum.
- Return to city and drop off at your hotel
End of service.
Type of tour : Private (premium service )
Price: Please contact us
What is included?
- Private transfer by VIP van or SUV car
- English / Spanish speaking guide
- Local trekking guide
- Drinking water and refreshing towel
- All admission fees
- 1 BBQ dinner and wine
- Wine for dinner
- Soft drinks
- Accommodation at Karen village
- Accident insurance
- Flexibility of time
What to bring?
- Shorts and towel
- Sport shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sun lotion
- Personal medication