Tour Code: HD08
Interact with young elephants that were rescused from circuses. Feed them with bananas.Walk with them, bathe them and brush them in a big pool.
-6.30 Pick up at hotel
-Transfer to Elephant Rescue Park located in Mae Taeng area.
-Arrival and change cloth prepared by the camp.
-Lecture on history and general information about elephants.
-Walk to meet and greet elephants.
-Feed them with bananas / sugarcane.
-Walk with them uphill for observing their behavior and shooting photos of stunning view.
-Enjoy bathing and brushing them in a big elephant pool.
-Say "Thank you and Good bye" to elephants and their mahouts.
-Take a shower and get change.
-Served with snack and fresh fruit
-10.30 a.m.depart from the camp.
-Visit Elephant Poo Poo paper factory
-12.00 Arrival to city and drop you off at your hotel.
End of service
Duration : 06.30 - 12.00, 13.00-18.00 (Approximately)
Type of tour : Private
Price : 3,800/person (minimum 2 people)
Transportation : VIP SUV car or Minivan
- Entrance fee for activities at elephant camp
- Licensed and English speaking guide
- Food for elephants
- Uniform for activities at the park
- Brunch at the park
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in car
* You could make additional stop at Tiger Kingdom,Snake farm,orchid farm etc by your own budget.
- Tips for your guide and driver (appreciated)
What to bring?
-A set of cloth for change
-Sandal or wet shoes
-Camera with full battery