Tour Code: PK4D02
A fantastic trip to safari at Elephant camp, vist Limestone cave, Hill tribes,Tea plantation at Doi Mae Salong,Doi Tung Royal villa, Golden Triangle, Monkey cave,Boat trip on Mae kok river,White temple,Hot Spring, Doi Suthep templw,Doi Inthanon NP.
Description: Tour Includes :
The tour will start from Chiang Mai.
-Pick up from your hotel and heading to the northern route to witness practical techniques of mahouts to train their elephants to work with teak logs. The demonstration will explain you how local people in the north work with this giant animal.You will see elephants do painting,dacing and giving massage etc. Feeding elephant with banana and sugar cane is a memorable experience and it is a good chance for you to take photos with them. You will also see them bathing in the river.
After the show you will do elephant riding and bamboo rafting. After lunch we visit Long Neck Karen and tribes.
Then proceed to Chiang Dao cave,the longest and biggest cave in the north. You will see natural beauty of stalagmite and stalactite inside the cave. This is located in a temple. At the entrance you can feed big cat fish.
Visit Big white Buddha at Thaton temple.Overnight at Huay Khum resort.
- After breakfast,leave from hotel for a visit Doi Mae Slong,the biggest tea plantation,where Chinese people live. The men were Chinese soldiers of 93rd Division during the war. When the war ceased, they decided to live here by planting tea. You will visit tea factory and taste best quality of tea in Thailand.
Then continue driving to visit Doi Tung Royal villa. You will enjoy taking pictures with flowers in the big garden designed in different one. This is the best place for flower collection in Chiang Rai. After that continue driving to Golden Triangle to learn about history of opium trade and admire view of border among three countries: Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
*Boat trip in Mae Khong is optional tour by your own budget.The guide can assist you to do the trip.
At the end drive to Chiang Rai city to check in at Wang Kham hotel. At night you can visit Night market nearby the hotel.
-After breakfast,you will visit Wat Phra Keow where Emerald Buddha,nowsday in Bangkok,was found. Then take long tail boat on Mae Kok river to Karen village. Walk around the village to observe life style of local people. Then drive to visit White temple. It was buit by famous Thai artis Ajarn Chalerm Chai who sacrifies his life for Buddhism. He spends lots of time and money to construct this place to be master piece of mixture of modern and traditional art. Lunch at local.
We proceed driving to Chiangmai.on the way you will make short stop at hot spring for a rest and break. Then continue to Chiang Mai for a visit to Wat Doi Suthep which is the most important in Chiangmai. You will also see panoramic view of the city from there (depends on weather).
Ckeck in to Amora Ridges hotel or similar.
- After breakfast, drive to visit underground city or Wiang Kum Kam. This was the first community of Chiangmai in the period of King Meng Rai,the founder of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. You will witness some ruins of temples with a chance to take photos.
- Drive to Doi Inthanon NP for a visit waterfalls and Hmong fresh market. Lunch at local. Downhill soft trekking for 2 hours to Karen village where they live by coffee plantation and agriculture.Take coffee taste. Then return to city.
Drop you off at hotel.
End of service.
Price : 16,000 B./person
Type of tour : Private only (minimum 2 persons)
- Suv Car/Mini van with air conditioning
- English speaking and licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Soft drinks and snack / fruits
- Refreshing towels
- 4 Lunch
- Hotels 3 nights
- Accident insurance
Tour Excludes :
- Drinks on meals
- Elephant riding
- Hat and sun glasses
- Insect lotion
- Sun lotion
- Highly recommend to take something for Children at Long Neck Village such as sweet, candy, snack or toys
Tour Includes :