Tour Code: HD07
Interaction with elephants rescued from circuses for a great experience: feeding,walking and bathing. Learning recycle of elephnat poo poo
- Pick up at your hotel and drive up north to Mae Taeng area where Elephant Rescue Park is. After 1 hour drive,you will get lecture by our knowledgable guide about project and general information about elephants. Then get change into our uniform (cloth,bamboo hat and rubber boot) and get food for elephants prepared by the park.
- Feed elephants with bananas and sugar cane.
- Walk with them up hill to observe their behavior.
- You will have opportunity to take photos with elephants.
- Bathe them in the massive pool.
- Take a shower and get change.
- You will be serve with fresh fruits and snack
- Say good bye and leave for Elephant Poo Poo factory
- Learn the process of recycle poo poo to paper.
- Transfer back to hotel.
This tour could be done in the early morning and in the afternoon.
Duration : 6.30 - 11.30 , 13.30-18.00
Type of Tour : Private only
Tour price :3,900 B./ person (minimum 2 persons)
Transportation: VIP car / Minivan with skillful driver
- Private transfer
- Licensed and experienced guide
- Entrance fees to elephant camp and orchid farm
- Banana for elephant
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in car
- Accident Insurance
- Flexibility to your time
- Ticket to play and take picture with Tiger
- Additional stop at Long Neck village,Snake farm and Monkey
- Food for feeding elephant
- Elephant riding
What to bring?
- Insect lotion
- Personal medication
- Sun glasses
- Camera with full battery
- A towel